Tuesday, March 26, 2024

CST 338 - Week 4

 Markov Review

1. I worked with Maria I. and Chris T.

2. My strategy for solving the Markov assignment was just a dive-straight-in approach. I didn't do much planning and instead just went down the list of prompts and implemented the different methods as I went.

3. Both my teammates had a more strategic approach to solving Markov by ensuring tests passed one by one or by solving methods that other methods were dependent on first.

4. In the future, I'll probably try to take more time understanding what each function does before writing them. There were a few times where I confused myself due to misunderstanding of how the different methods connected.

5. According to my classmates, my code did seem to follow Java style guidelines overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment