Saturday, February 24, 2024

CST 300 - Module 8

 Video Reviews

Stack Otterflow

I really enjoyed the videos. I thought the topic was well covered and the presentation was clear. The quality of the research seems good and video production kept my attention. The narrator switching was seamless and cohesive and it seemed that the team worked well together. I do think that the team did a good job considering the audience for each video.

Gigabit Goon Squad

This topic was really well-covered and it is easy to see that the team did quality research. The videos absolutely catered to their intended audience, although I do wish that the science professional video had some more visual aids in the style of the casual video as it would have made the content more engaging.

Otter Devs

I thought the short video was really well done and engaging. The long video could have used more engaging visual aids, but the presentation was thorough. I thought they covered a lot of cool ways that the technology could be implemented. One suggestion that I have would be to utilize only one narrator for the short video for more focus.

Class Review

I thought the class was very useful for improving my professional and academic writing. It also improved my skill in regards to working with a team regularly. My team regularly used Discord to meet. We did well communicating and staying on top of assignments, but following this class I think we will try to aim "jobs" based on each other's strengths and weaknesses as we learned how to do from the OLI.


No comments:

Post a Comment